** NEW UPDATE -- III COINVEDI PROGRAMME **
** DOWNLOAD PROCEEDINGS **
The Director's Conference of Building Engineering (CODATIE) is pleased to invite researchers and construction agents to the 3rd International Congress on Construction and Building Research, which will take place on 14th, 15th and 16th of December 2015 in Madrid at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Edificación of the Universidad Politécnica de Madrid.
The Congress will present the latest research and applications in the building construction industry. The aim of the conference is to bring together researchers, professional and students worldwide from all areas of Building Engineering and other related areas.
Areas of interest include (but are not confined to):
- Materials and construction systems, including:
Building Technology: this topic refers to the whole building process from design to construction, such as: fundamentals of technology, technology for the next generation of buildings, etc.
Energy and sustainability: this topic includes all subject related to design strategies and new building facilities to energy saving, including:
- Innovation in construction materials:
- High performance materials.
- Materials made of by-products or waste.
- Eco-efficient materials.
- Innovation in construction systems:
- Sustainable construction systems.
- New passive solutions for sustainable architecture.
- External envelope systems.
- Structural systems.
- Partitions, coatings, etc.
Building management: this topic is aimed at project management as well as construction companies’ management and building promotion. Besides, it also includes: design management, construction management, quality management, environment and urban planning, specially:
- Implementation of renewable energies in building.
- More efficient HVAC systems.
- New systems to produce hot water.
- Systems for efficient water management (supply, use and/or reuse).
Safety and Health for the construction industry: this topic includes all subjects relating to safety and health for the construction industry, with special attention to innovation systems in the risk prevention during building process.
Refurbishment and maintenance: this topic includes innovative solutions for building refurbishment, the analysis of their pathology and their maintenance.
- Advanced building management technology (design, construction, maintenance and demolition).
- Use of BIM in project management and building works.
- Quality management in building construction.
- Construction and Demolition Waste.
||II International Congress and IV National Sustainable construction and eco-efficient solutions
25th - 27 th de May 2015, Sevilla.
||IV Forum en Innovación Tecnológica en Edificación, FITE.
(IV Forum on Technological Innovation in Building)
14 th – 16 th December 2015, Madrid.